Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas miracle (sort of)

Well, it's snowing finally...2 days after Christmas. Although, I'm not complaining. No snow on Christmas means easy traveling for me! My holiday was filled will good food (mmm king crab legs), good wine, and amazing company. I got to see one of my best friends ever (Hi, Ashley!!!), my dad and stepmom, my in-laws and sibling-in-laws, grandparent in-laws, my sister and my mommy! Needless to say, I was very busy this past weekend! It was hectic and relaxing and wonderful all at once.

On the lap-band front, I've done pretty good lately. I'm still rocking MyFitnessPal and loving it! I definitely believe it has helped me achieve my goals and stay on track. I lowered my calories to 1200 a week or 2 ago and have been doing a good job at keeping at or under my goal. I went over one day this weekend but it was worth it! One day of being over in calories is better than a lifetime of it :)

On Christmas eve, I'm pretty sure I ate about 9 ounces of king crab legs! (I'm only supposed to be able to eat 6-8 oz of food per meal.) I was full, to say the least, but I didn't go over my calories and it was so worth it!

Yesterday, I FINALLY got new workout shoes!!! Yay! I'll keep you updated on the workout progress. So far, it's not gone farther than walking at work, but I'm still losing! In fact, as of today, I have lost 50 lbs since my surgery 7 months ago! I can't tell you how stoked I am! I feel like these last few pounds have taken FOREVER to come off. Which they have, but my pooping schedule is improving and I think that has helped greatly! I'm hoping that getting to this milestone will motivate me and my body to lose the next 50 lbs a little bit faster (preferably by my one year bandiversary)! Until then, I'm getting a pedicure to celebrate my loss! (Assuming I can afford it.)

Well, my lunch break is over so this update is too! And sorry, (Alex,) for any mistakes! I did this on my iPhone! Also, I will be posting pics sometime this week too!

Until then! <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love your face!!! Congrats on making the half way point! :) So proud, so proud.

    ReplyDelete