Friday, April 1, 2011

Vacation?!

No, not vacation for me, sadly. No, it's vacation for the (apparently) ONE woman that does scheduling for Dr. Diaz's office! W.T.F. She will be out of the office April 1-10! UNFAIR! I called them today and the office was already closed. I will be calling again on Monday to see if anyone else does the scheduling and hopefully they can fit me in. Cross your fingers for me!!!

Also, for my news I hinted to in the previous post...As of Monday I am officially a full-time employee at my job! I have worked there for 2 years now and have been trying to get full-time for almost a year now! I am cross training in another department in order to get my full-time status but it is well worth it! Now, I can have vacation time and holiday pay!!! YAY!!! I'm not taking the benefits because I am already on my husband's TriCare and it's way better anyway. :)

Well, that's about all I have to say right now. I'm driving to my aunt and little cousin to TN tomorrow to see my other cousin and I'm pretty excited! I love road trips and I don't get to drive on the highway very often now that I'm married, so YAY for road trips!

Here's hoping you hear from me next week!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOO!!!!!!! FT BABY! That is AWESOME!!! What a secure feeling. What are you cross-training in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Communications! I'm answering phones for the cardiology department. It's kind of stressful since I don't know how to do everything yet, but it's manageable :)

    ReplyDelete