Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's happening!!!

As of this afternoon I have a surgery date!!! I called and left them a message on my lunch break and around 2 o'clock I got the call! WHY didn't I do that yesterday! lol Oh well.

My surgery will be Wednesday, May 4th at 12:30 pm! I'm sooo excited I can't even believe it! It's finally starting to feel real!

I have an 8-hour nutrition class next Thursday...oh boy! I'm sure it will be full of things I already know and a lot of things that I don't know. I also have to get some blood work done, but I'm hoping I can get that done at my work office instead of having to go all the way to Carmel ... then I wouldn't have to miss any work! Yay for not wasting PDOs!

I'm so thrilled and it took all I had to not shout it from the rooftops when I got the call at work!

Ok, I'm off of here! I just wanted to give my awesome update!

<3
Erin

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm very excited for you! I can't wait to see your progress once this starts. I know it will give me my motivation I need to do something better. Lets get little together, babe!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - you totally confused me with the all-new layout and title and such. But I like it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear! I have posted 2 or 3 times in this and past posts, like 5 times total, and only 1 post has shown up. UGH! Anyway, as I stated in my ghost post 2 days ago I am so thrilled for you! I hope everything is what you hope and wish for. I'm so very proud of you for sticking with all this and following through. It's a very heroic thing for me to see and want to follow in your footsteps. Good luck! Love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! I can't believe you have to go to an 8 hour nutrition class, ouch. I probably will too! Hopefully they give you a break!

    ReplyDelete